Inspired by the Chinese name for Lantau Peak, (literally "Phoenix Mountain (Fung Wong Sha) 鳳凰山”), the Phoenix 50 is a one-off guest race distance to help celebrate our 10th year anniversary by offering a route 10km longer than the Sunrise 40 . The race route is secret, and we will only release it 4 weeks before race day. Do you have it in you?
• You can only enter as a solo.
• Only past MoonTrekkers of the Sunrise 43km route can enter.
• This race is limited to a max 150 participants.
• The cut-off time is tougher than the other distances - you must complete within 13 hours.
• The Phoenix 50 starts 25 minutes before the Sunrise 40.